Used: Power tested
Photos are of actual unit
The unit powers on and all features, including touch screen and controllers appear to work. However, there is a black spot in the top right hand corner of the screen (see image)
Software Sold As Is (Refer to images)
- Smart prioritization of patient information
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring to help reduce the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
- SpeedPoint operation
- Designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70).
- Customized viewing options
- View and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 pre-set screen configurations.
- 38cm (15) color XGA monitor display with 4, 6 or 8* waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- No separate hard drive and no fan.
- IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.