- Used: Tested, Working order
- This iMac has a weak / broken spring hinge mechanism only affecting the tilt adjuster resulting in the screen continuously tilting forward.
You can work around this issue by placing something underneath to support the screen to achieve the desired tilt. The hinge itself can be fixed by the local authorised Apple store for approximately $200.00 (this can be arranged for an additional cost, if needed)
- Serial Number – C02M814QF8J4
- Includes Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Fresh install of Catalina and ready for first time use
- Comes with Original Packaging
- The screen is flawless
- Very minor blemishes mainly on the stand and casing from general use
Taken from https://everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac-core-i5-3.2-27-inch-aluminum-late-2013-specs.html
The iMac “Core i5” 3.2 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage.