- Used: Tested, Working order
- Serial Number – FVFXM07UJ1WV
- Battery Charge Count – 167
- Fresh install of the latest Mac OS Big Sur and ready for first time use
- Comes with Original Packaging and accessories (power supply)
- The screen is flawless
- Minor cosmetic blemishes on the casing (see images).
- Intel CPU = Bootcamp (MS Windows) compatible; for those needing to boot into Windows
Taken from https://everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook-air/specs/macbook-air-core-i7-2.2-13-2017-specs.html
The Apple MacBook Air “Core i7” 2.2 13-Inch (2017/Broadwell) features a 14-nm “Broadwell ULT” 2.2 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (5650U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB of 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage (256 GB stock storage discontinued on October 30, 2018, but it remained available as a custom configuration), and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single “Thunderbolt” 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.