- Used: Near New
- Weight (kg) – 63
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 93 x 65 x 117
- Hour Count: Less than 1 hour of use
- 190kg SWL
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Comes with sling (medium), hand controller battery and charger – as pictured
- Battery sold in an AS IS condition
- Comes with reference guide
Snippet from https://www.arjo.com/en-au/products/safe-patient-handling/standing-and-raising-aid/sara-3000/
Sara 3000 is a standing and raising aid designed specifically to provide additional support and assistance to patients or residents who have some capacity to stand on their own.
Using Sara 3000, a single caregiver can raise the patient into a standing position.
Assisted sitting to standing transfers require minimal physical effort from the caregiver.
Using Sara 3000 encourages activity during everyday sitting to standing transfers. Promoting frequent standing can help reduce the secondary effects of immobility.
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)