Used: Tested, working order
Photos are of the actual item
Photos are a sample of one of the units
30 day return-to-base warranty
(Battery condition NOT included in warranty – Battery is AS IS)
Accessories – As per the images
Weight (kg) – 34 (main body), 90 (with mount and stand)
Size (L x W x H) (cm) – 115 x 65 x 135
Please be aware that freight for this may be expensive – Please contact us with the following information for a detailed freight quote:
* Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
* Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
* If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
* Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
* Unit can be sent without trolley to save on postage
Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
This item was previously owned / used and just made redundant by a local government agency due to a major upgrade.
You can rest assure that you’re getting these goods in working condition. Additional photos are available upon request
Maintain a stable nursing environment in a variety of transport situation.
Smooth travel on catamaran castors, padded handles for staff comfort, and an ergonomic design height make the V-808 well suited for your in-house transport needs.
– Head-end admittance panel and rear snap-open access ports
– Main unit separates from cabinet base for increased mobility
– Double-wall hood for stable thermal environment
– Built-in pulse oximeter, temperature, and oxygen monitors