The item has been tested and has responded with no display. Please consider the item AS IS, WHERE IS.
Please note that the power supply is NOT included in the sale. However, the item runs well off PoE.
There are minor cosmetic blemishes on the item
Standard Cisco SPA525G2 features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G2 is sold separately.
The Cisco SPA525G2 stays ahead of the curve with enhanced Bluetooth integration with mobile phones, Power over Ethernet (PoE), high-resolution color video screen than can monitor IP cameras, multimedia functions, wideband audio for superb voice and speaker quality and this Cisco IP phone supports up to two Cisco SPA500S 32 button or Cisco SPA500DS 30 button expansion modules.
– Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles)
– Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
– Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
– Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
– Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
– MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
– Cisco XML services framework: Support for productivity applications directly on your phone
– Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
– Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
– Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)