- Used: requires major field service to maintain technegas production
- The unit powers on and all controls respond accordingly
- User manuals and accessories included as per images
- Manufactured in 2010
- Weight (kg) : 126
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 91 x 49 x 139
- This item does come with a 30 Days (Buyer pays Return) warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Additional information from the Manufacturer…
Snippet from https://www.cyclomedica.com/our-products/
Technegas™ is an ultra-fine dispersion of Technetium-labelled carbon, produced by heating Technetium-99m in a carbon crucible for a few seconds at 2,750 degrees Celsius1. The resultant gas-like Technegas™, thus produced in a Technegas generator, is a dispersion of nanosized (average size 30-60nm) pure carbon platelets of hexagonal shape fully encapsulating Technetium metal crystals2. The small size and hydrophobic properties together confirm ideal characteristics for gas-like behaviour and alveoli deposition into the lungs2-3. Technegas™ penetrates to the sub-segmental areas of the lung and is trapped by surfactant in the alveolar walls4.