- Used: Tested & Working condition
- Comes with Sun Shield
- Compatible with EF and ZE Compatible Lens Mount: use lenses from Canon, Zeiss and many more.
- Tested with Canon EFS 18-55mm Lens but NOT INCLUDED in the sale
- Battery holds charge (condition not included in warranty)
- PSU / AC Power Adapter not included (12-30V but is readily available)
- Please view the youtube video below for a sample video recording (Canon EFS 18-55mm Lens)
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Photos are a sample of one of the units, therefore cosmetic conditions may vary slightly
Taken from https://www.videoguys.com.au/Shop/p/25633/blackmagic-design-cinema-camera-ef-cinecam26kef.html
The Blackmagic Cinema Camera from Blackmagic Design brings to film makers a tool that many have waited for.
Many current generation video cameras suffer from a “video look” due to a limited contrast range, a maximum HD resolution sensor, poor quality optics and lenses, the use of heavy video compression for file recording and poor integration with NLE software metadata management. With these limitations, they cannot be used for high end work or feature films.
Blackmagic Cinema Camera has been designed to eliminate these problems so customers get a true feature film look, and at an affordable cost can shoot high end television commercials, episodic television programming and feature films.
Blackmagic Cinema Camera includes a super wide 13 stops of dynamic range, large 2.5K sensor, a built in SSD recorder that has the bandwidth to capture open standard CinemaDNG RAW, ProRes and DNxHD files, a built in capacitive touch screen LCD for direct metadata entry, standard jack audio connections, built in high-speed Thunderbolt connection, 3 Gb/s SDI output, a refrigerated sensor for low noise, and is fully compatible with extremely high quality Canon EF and Zeiss ZE mount lenses.