- Used: Tested, working order
- Photos are a sample of one of the item, cosmetic conditions may vary
- Great for any sporting club or organisation.
The Ferno 889P Emergency Spineboard has been designed in conjunction with Australian Ambulance Services with ease of operation in mind.
Patient and user comfort is paramount in design.
The Ferno 889P has the following unique features:
- More handgrip spaces (10) and restraint attachment points.
- Raised handholds allows attendants to select appropriate lifting points.
- Greater options for patient restraint and more usable lifting spaces for the lifting team.
- Wide handles mean that valuable hand spaces are not lost when harness pins are used.
- Rounded corners are kinder to hands for extended carrying and no risk of burred edges from exposed fibreglass.
- Foot and head ends are tapered for manoeuvring in confined areas.
- Compatible with basket stretchers.
- Concave surface that cradles patient – minimising lateral movement and providing additional comfort and support.
- Easy slide feature allows for smooth and efficient patient movement.
- X-ray translucent including harness locking pins which are made from tough polycarbonate materials.
- Buoyant for water operations.
- Light and easy to clean.
- Australian Made
- Size: L178cm, W42.5cm, D3cm. Wgt 7kg. Load limit 159kg
For full specifications –