- Used: Tested, working order
- The first image is an example of this device. All other images are of the actual device
- This does NOT come with the key to lock/disable for the keypad, however it is set to “Enable” so it is considered operational.
- Weight (kg) – 75
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 87 x 70 x 223
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
The PD 6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughout without compromising security, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
21 standard programs for security application versatility.
International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certification.
Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and on-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.