- New and Unused
- 42.0MPa (6000PSI)
- 1 1/4″ (31.5mm)
- ISO 3862 R15 4SH
- Exceeds EN856 R15 4SH
- SAE 100R15
- Flame Resistant MSHA 2G-11C
- Date – 2019/10/28
- Original package is worn
- Packaged Weight (kg) : 250
- Packaged Dimensions LWH (cm) : 107 x 107 x 40
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippet from https://www.gates-argentina.com.ar/upload/catalogos/megaspiral-hoses-brochure-v7lr.pdf
To meet the challenges of your extreme highpressure, high-impulse hydraulic applications up to 6,000 psi (41.4 MPa), Gates now offers even more flexibility. Part of our new, improved MegaSys® line, MegaSpiral ® hoses are tested and proven to work at one-half SAE bend radius specifications – an advantage that can save you up to 47 percent on hose costs.
These hoses are ideal for applications such as
hydrostatic transmissions. They can handle biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum-based fluids. Both are compatible with Gates two-piece, no-skive GlobalSpiral™ couplings for outstanding, leak-free performance and easy assembly fabrication.
For more flexibility in your toughest high-pressure applications, choose Gates MegaSpiral hoses – bent on saving you money.
Tube: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Nitrile – Type C).
Reinforcement: Four or six alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile steel.
Cover: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Neoprene – Type A); available with unique abrasion-resistant MegaTuff ® cover.
Temperature Range: -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C).