- Used, Working order
- Weight (kg) – 1064
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 135 x 110 x 215
- 3 Phase, 400V
- Manufactured in 2012
- Very good cosmetic condition
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Was originally installed in a wall – panels are included but are not attached.
- Two doors/Pass-through
- Comes with loading trolley
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Taken from: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiEmY_96Y_tAhWz4XMBHWZBD2IQFjAAegQIBRAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.getinge.com%2Fsiteassets%2Fproducts-a-z%2Fgetinge-hs66-series%2Fgetinge-hs66-brochure.pdf%3FdisclaimerAccepted%3Dyes&usg=AOvVaw3ye3uq0-aeUDdVZbeZR13f
The new Getinge HS66 is one of the new breed of state-of- the art sterilizers from the world’s leading brand in infection control. Sterilizers that further perfect the efficient performance and superior throughput you can always expect from Getinge. You recognize them by their clear, light and characteristic touch-screen panels, easily readable from a distance. As well as by their thought-through and user-friendly design, making them easier to operate than ever.
The Getinge HS66 is compact, versatile and reliable. It combines high capacity with cost-efficiency. These state-of-the-art hospital sterilizers are specially designed for central sterilization supply departments (CSSD) and theater sterile supply units (TSSU), as well as laboratories etc
Chamber volume (L/Cu. ft) double door: 449/15.8
Chamber width (mm/in): 672/26.5
Chamber depth (mm/in): 1000/39.4
Chamber height (mm/in): 672/26.5
1 STE = 600x300x300 mm: 6
1 ISO = 600x400x200 mm: 6
1 SPRI = 585x395x195 mm: 6