- Used, Tested, working – Has been modified
- Weight (kg) – 175
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 78 x 113 x 182
- 3 Phase 415V+N+E/13kW
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Internal dimensions of oven (L x W x H) (cm) – 56 x 77 x 76
- External dimensions of oven [without stand] (L x W x H) (cm) – 78 x 113 x 112
- Oven can be removed from the stand
- Needs to be hard wired by a qualified electrician
- No racks/shelves inside
- The manual timer is not connected
- The ‘Cook’n’Hold’ feature has been disabled
- Has a digital controller installed [Omron E5CC-RX2ASM-800]
- We were able to set and adjust the temperature using this controller
- The controller has the capability to set a ‘Cook/Bake’ function using a set temperature and a timer which turns the oven off after the timer has lapsed
- Please refer to the documents/websites attached below for further details
- The internal temperature does not appear to match the thermostat – Calibration may be required
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Taken from: https://hospitalityequipmentonline.com.au/goldstein-rtc10-thermal-convection-oven-10-tray-6816
- Holding capacity 20 1 x 1 trays, or
- 10 bakers trays (750 x 400mm)
- Stainless steel front, sides & Liner
- Wide range of models, from production baking to rethermalisation.
- Fan forced for high production capacity.
- Stainless steel or vitreous enamel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Gastronorm and baking sheet compatibility.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.