- Tested & Working condition
- Comes with some accessories in the drawer as per the images
- Slit lamp manufactured in 2007
- Instrument table manufactured in 2008
- Total Weight (kg) : 52
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 66 x 57 x 144
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Slit lamp has been hard wired to the table for power
- All movements of the lamp are smooth and lamp is working perfectly
- Wheels of stand are in good order and roll smoothly
- Table height is manually adjustable – Varying between 73cm & 89cm
The slit lamp can be shipped without the table to save on postage costs.
Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
The BP 900® offers three standard magnifications – Imaging capable featuring Camera Module CM 900 – LED-Power for more details. The heart of the Haag-Streit slit lamp (also on the BQ 900® and BP 900® models), the illumination system has the brightest illumination available in a slit lamp providing a tilting, rotating slit of up to 8 mm in length and width.
Taken from: https://www.veatchinstruments.com/Haag-Streit-BP-900-Unit-LED-Slit-Lamp#/
The Haag-Streit BP 900 Slit Lamp unit model offers the latest LED illumination technology and a three magnifications and features LED slit illumination, combined slit and background illumination control.
- Specially designed light spectrum to guarantee best details in diagnosis from the cornea to the retina
- Brightest and most homogeneous LED powered slit
- Imaging ready – all in one slit and background illumination
- Ergonomic – combined slit and background illumination control
- Three magnifications and imaging capabilities. Designed for routine practice, the BP 900® has a redesigned optical system.
- Push button control of illumination located on the joystick
- An optical beam splitter allows the attachment of the CM 900 Digital® Camera Module.
Change between 10, 16 and 25 X magnification by means of a simple control on the side of the microscope.
- The optional beam splitter directs 70% of the reflected light from the image to the camera.
- Joystick with Illumination Control:
- A push button on the top of the joystick, unique to the BP 900®, allows for the control of illumination levels
Taken from: https://www.ophthalmologyweb.com/5408-Slit-Lamp-Biomicroscopic-Slit-Lamps/11574899-BP-900-LED-Slit-Lamp/
The BP 900® LED Slit Lamp from Haag-Streit was designed for routine practice. The device offers three magnifications and imaging capabilities, and its optical excellence wide aperture allow comfortable and fatigue-free exams, even on long workdays. The BP 900 has a modern optical system offering 10×, 16× and 25× magnifications changeable by a simple control on the microscope’s side. The Imaging Module IM 600 is a fully integrated compact imaging solution for the BP 900 slit lamp. And the included EyeSuite software package contains a comprehensive imaging program and permits integration of the BP 900 into a practice network.