- Used: Professionally Tested, working order
- Power needs to be wired into instrument stand (sold separately)
- Photos are a sample of one of the units
- Cosmetic conditions may vary
- Accessories – Chin rest as pictured
- Weight (kg) – 13
- This item was previously owned / used by a large retail optometry outlet before it had to close down due to a change in business direction.
- Additional photos are available upon request
The SL-D4 is part of Topcon’s D-Series Digital Slit Lamps. It can be used as a conventional examination instrument or with the optional DC-4 integrated digital camera for high resolution imaging. This slit lamp features excellent Optics and five convenient magnification ratios, allowing it to be used across a wide variety of ophthalmic applications.
- Five convenient magnification ratios of 6X, 10X, 16X, 25X, and 40X
- 40X magnification useful in corneal endothelium observation
- Excellent imaging of the anterior and posterior structures of the eye
- Optimized clarity, color resolution and depth-of-field
- Compact and easy to use