GE MAC 5500 Resting & Stress Test ECG System Monochrome – 2007 w/ CAM 14 Acquisition Module w Leads & Cart
$1,600.00 inc. GST
Out of stock
Used: Tested, working order
Photos are of the actual item
30 day return-to-base warranty
Accessories – As per the images
Weight (kg) (with Cart) – 34
Size (L x W x H) (cm) – 80 x 70 x 135
*Postage estimates do NOT include handling fees and are for perusal purposes only. Final Postage Cost may vary.
Please contact us directly for a personalised quote.
For remote buyers, we can send the monitor without the trolley to save on freight costs if preferred.
Item is used but in great working order
This item was previously owned / used and just made redundant by the a local government agency due to a major upgrade.
You can rest assure that you’re getting these goods in working condition. Additional photos are available upon request
The screen is monochrome – Not colour
Built on GEs proven innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC 5500 is GEs premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And, its part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
* 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECGs and Stress-Test
* Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
* Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation
* Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
* Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
* Internal Modem
* Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
* XML data export capabilities
* Internal Memory for 200 ECGs, SD-card removable Media
* Easy updating via Optioncodes
* Seamless connectivity to the MUSE cardiology information system speeds
* Data storage and ECG retrieval