- Used, Tested, working well
- This item was previously owned / used and just made redundant by a local government agency due to a major upgrade.
- Size of Treadmill (L x W x H) (cm) – 200 x 74 x 120
- Size of Computer Terminal (L x W x H) (cm) – 65 x 62 x 160
- 30 day return-to-base warranty
- As per the images
- Video and photos are a sample of one of the units, therefore cosmetic conditions may vary slightly
- Computer Terminal (software as is) (monitor brand may vary)
- Purpose built mobile stand / trolley with in-built printer
- GE T2100 Treadmill (up to 22km/h & 25% elevation)
- GE Cam ECG Acquisition Module and Connector Set
GE Medical T2100 Treadmill Exercise Cardiac Stress Test System w CAM ECG – 19012210-4750RM
Video will open in a new window
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippit from ….
The GE T2100 treadmill remains among the best treadmills on the market. The T2100 is safe, reliable, and high performing, allowing practices to receive maximum return on their investment. Offering a wide walking tread and the ability to hold patients weighing up to 450 pounds, the GE T2100 treadmill is sure to please everyone. Also, the GE T2100 is compatible with all of GE’s stress test monitors.
Additional features and benefits of the GE T2100 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 60 inch wide walking tread
- Two modes for stopping
- Front Handrails
- Emergency stop
- Speeds as high as 13.5 mph
- Grades as steep as 25%
- GE T2100 three horsepower motor
- Digital control
- Weight: 400 lbs/ 181.4 kg
- Walking Area: 18 x 60 in/45.7 x 152.4 cm
- Floor Space Required: 29 x 77 in/73.7 x 195.6cm
- Walking Surface Height: 5.5 in/14 cm
- Handrail Height Above Walking Surface: Front – 40 in/101.6 cm