Used: Power tested, no further testing
Photos are a sample of one of the units
Cosmetic conditions may vary
30 day return-to-base warranty
Touch Screen does not appear to work. The item can still be used just without touch screen feature.
Some units are missing the model tag and joystick cover. Does not effect the performance of the item. Can be easily replaced.
Most Units have the grill on the top cracked (Refer to images). This again does not effect the performance of the item.
Minor cosmetic blemishes on the screen!
Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
Most functions work as intended! Unable to fully test due to not having the necessary equipment!
Software Sold As Is (Refer to images)
Came from working environment!
- Smart prioritization of patient information
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring to help reduce the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
- SpeedPoint operation
- Designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70).
- Customized viewing options
- View and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 pre-set screen configurations.
- 38cm (15) color XGA monitor display with 4, 6 or 8* waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- No separate hard drive and no fan.
- IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.