GOODS AVAILABLE FOR SALE FROM 10TH MAY 2021
- Used: Tested, working order
- All directions of motion have been tested and working well
- Some signs of surface rust on parts of frame
- Last unit has one unresponsive touchscreen [other screens works perfectly]
- Batteries no longer hold charge but the beds can operate as per normal while connected to the power outlet
- Photos are a sample of one of the units
- Cosmetic conditions may vary
- Weight (kg) -200
- Size (L x W x H) (cm) – 200 x 110 x 85
- Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
- This item was previously owned / used and just made redundant by the local government agency due to a major upgrade.
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Additional photos are available upon request
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
The TotalCare SpO2RT 2 Therapy Bed helps caregivers treat patient complications by supporting early mobility strategies in ICU patients. Technology specifically designed to drive evidence based protocol compliance which guides caregivers and patients through scientifically acknowledged steps of verticalization and early mobility.
The fully integrated TotalCare SpO2RT 2 surface synchronizes with the frame when any function is activated.
Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
Advanced Microclimate Technology
Point-Of-Care siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface (GCI) feature
Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
FullChair and chair egress with stand assist
Boost one-button patient repositioning support
IntelliDrive powered transport
FlexAfoot electrical bed retraction and extension
HandsFree emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies
Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down
For full specifications –