- Used: Tested & Working condition
- The scroll wheel when turning clockwise 20% of the time doesn’t register increments correctly
- Unable to function test due to not having the correct accessories
- Manual included as per images
- Manufactured in 2007
- Weight (with trolley) (kg) : 18
- Dimensions (with trolley) LWH (cm) : 52 x 45 x 84
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
This can be shipped without the cart to save on postage costs
Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Taken from https://www.everfithealthcare.com.au/metron-vectorpulse/
The Metron Vectorpulse interferential module offers 10 user defined programs set up up at a push button, manual sweep control, vector rotation, bi-polar and quadropolar operation, and digital displays of all important parameters.
The suction module uses an extremely quite motor. A circuit within the unit monitors the section level continuously, and will automatically maintain the suction level prescribed.
This allows suction cups to be placed on one at a time, and if one cup falls off during treatment the remainder will stay attached.
Three pulsed modes and a continuous suction mode is provided. Water is trapped in a large internal reservoir, and a sensor warns when the reservoir is full. At which time the reservior can be emptied.