GOODS AVAILABLE FOR SALE FROM 10TH MAY 2021
- Used, Tested, working well
- Weight including cart (kg) – 14
- Size/Dimensions including cart (L x W x H) (cm) – 60 x 60 x 100
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Power supply
- 2x Probes/Transducers
- Push button controller
- Spare paper
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
This can be shipped without the cart to save on postage costs
Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
Taken from: https://avantehs.com/p/ge-corometrics-173-fetal-monitor/1682
The GE Corometrics 173 Fetal Monitor, a part of the Corometrics 170 Series, is a cost-effective unit designed for basic fetal monitoring during the antepartum period, as well as labor and delivery. The 173 is highly portable and easy to use, with a clear LCD display screen for quick analysis of fetal heart rate.
The 173 model provides dual heart rate monitoring and external uterine activity. Customizable heart rate alarm ranges and transducer placement aids help clinicians navigate each unique delivery, and is available with fetal movement detection as an additional option.
The Corometrics 173 Intrapartum Monitor is intended for use in singleton pregnancies. For dual heart rate monitoring capabilities, see the 174 model.