- Used, Tested, working well
- Weight including cart (kg) – 14
- Size/Dimensions including cart (L x W x H) (cm) – 60 x 60 x 100
- Missing the air filter cover – As per images
- Manufactured in 2006
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Power supply
- 2x Probes/Transducers
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
This can be shipped without the cart to save on postage costs
Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
Taken from: https://www.dremed.com/ge-corometrics-174-fetal-monitor/id/2461
The GE Corometrics 174 Fetal Monitor, a part of the Corometrics 170 Series, is a cost-effective unit designed for basic fetal monitoring during the antepartum period, as well as labor and delivery for both singleton and twin pregnancies. The 174 is highly portable and easy to use, with a clear LCD display screen for quick analysis of fetal heart rate.
The 174 model provides dual heart rate monitoring using FECG/ultrasound or dual ultrasound. and external uterine activity. The monitor also has external uterine activity monitoring using a toco transducer, or internal monitoring using an IUPC.