- Used, Tested, working well
- Weight including cart (kg) – 31
- Size/Dimensions including cart (L x W x H) (cm) – 52 x 65 x 100
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Includes – M2736A Toco MP & M2734B US
- M2738A Leg Plate
- Push button controller
- SpO2 Sensor
- BP Cuffs and hose
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
This can be shipped without the cart to save on postage costs
Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
Taken from: https://www.philips.com.au/healthcare/product/HC862199/avalon-fm30-patient-monitor/overview
The Avalon FM30 fetal monitor also offers an extensive set of external and internal fetal parameters, such as ultrasound, direct fetal heart rate, toco, and intrauterine pressure, as well as maternal pulse rate, and ECG, with optional SpO2 and blood pressure [not included with these machines]. View maternal and fetal ECG waves on the large, colorful display.
Not only can the Avalon FM30 monitor triplets, but these advanced and compact fetal monitors are also simply smart enough to provide all the information you need to care for your patients:
- Crisp and clear intuitive color touchscreen with large numerics and graphics
- Backup memory for seamless monitoring
- LAN interface for compatibility with hospital IT networks and access to additional system capabilities
- Smart transducers with auto-recognition simplify operation
- Transducer plug and play with automatic screen layout to focus on the patient, not the system
- Data buffer with multi-patient handling for random printout
- Cross-channel verification of maternal and fetal heart rates