- Used: Tested & Working condition
- Includes Liko Soft Original Highback Sling (mod.26) – https://www.aidacare.com.au/products/hospital-equipment/patient-handling/patient-slings/liko-soft-original-highback-sling-mod-26/
- Includes external remote controller
- Built in battery charger and battery (battery holds charge but conditon not included in warranty)
- Magnet holder
- Wheels in good condition
- Manufactured in 2005
- Weight (kg) : 49
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 135 x 74 x 152
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippet from https://www.hill-rom.com/international/Products/Products-by-Category/patient-handling/mobile-patient-lifts/viking-xl-patient-lift/
For the most demanding transfers
Transferring heavy patients is a great responsibility. With a lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb), Viking™ XL has been developed especially for bariatric patients but also fits smaller people.
The first lift in the revolutionary Viking series was actually Viking XL. An increasing need for transferring heavy patients in different care situations led to the development of a mobile lift with high lifting capacity, made of aluminium to be as easy to manoeuvre as possible.
The lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb) and the large lifting interval make Viking XL ideal for all heavy lifting situations, including lifting from the floor and gait training. Other common application areas are horizontal lifting and lifting to/from a bed or wheelchair.