- Used: Tested, working order
- DOM – 2008
- Photos are a sample of one of the units
- Cosmetic conditions may vary
- Accessories – None
- Last unit is missing the battery cover
- Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
- This item was previously owned / used by a large retail optometry outlet before it had to close down due to a change in business direction.
- You can rest assure that you’re getting these goods in great working condition. Additional photos are available upon request
We have a wide range of other optometry equipment for sale that came out of this closure such as Instrument stands, Slit Lamps, Lensmeters and more.
Please visit our store below and contact us for bulk discounted prices and combined shipping
The MAGNON PM-600 measures accurate distance of the visual axis between near, intermediate and distance vision. This instrument is based on the corneal reflection system which indicates the position of the visual axis. The position which a measuring line is made to coincide with the corneal reflection gives the exact location of the optical lens center.