- Used, Working order
- Weight (kg) – 285
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 85 x 80 x 200
- Manufactured in 2013
- Very good cosmetic condition
- Broken key
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Comes with a broken key to the lower panel
- Will come with only the pictured racks and the broken key
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Getinge 46-series Washer-Disinfectors have been proven in hospitals worldwide. They offer high uptime and customer satisfaction. These washer-disinfectors process most kinds of reusables – from complicated instruments to ward utensils, with an intensive wash program for heavily soiled instruments. Even most kinds of tubular instruments can be cleaned, disinfected, and dried.
The Getinge 46-series includes models for wards, outpatient clinics, surgical departments, and central sterile supply departments (CSSD). Choose between single-door or double-door models to adapt to the capacity, depending on the type and quantity of items you need to process.
The Getinge 46-Series are washer-disinfectors for washing intermediate level of disinfection and drying of surgical instruments (rigid and tubular), hollow ware, wash bowls and baby bottles, containers, laboratory glass and anesthetic accessories (critical items, such as invasive surgical instruments and anesthesia devices, must be further processed by terminal sterilization before use in any procedure). The receptacles should be loaded in correct loading equipment recommended by Getinge Disinfection AB to comply with EN ISO 15883