- Used: Tested & Working condition
- Accessories as per images
- Requires 3 phase power to operate
- Manufactured in 2015
- According to the Record Log Book, the unit was last serviced and used used 09-2017
- Weight (kg) : 145
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 87 x 67 x 145
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippet from https://infectioncontrol.invitro.com.au/products/s/MEDI11132/medisafe-si-pcf-‘s’-da-vinci-sonic-irrigator-disinfector
The Sonic Irrigator PCF will clean and disinfect 20+ lumen instruments in a single uninterrupted cycle. The instrument reprocessing workstation can be used as a standalone unit, twin or multiple wash station. The SI PCF System ~ Parametrically Controls the Flow through the lumen devices optimising both mechanical and chemical cleaning action inside the cannula while simultaneously controlling the propagation of unwanted wash foam build up. The inline Thermal Disinfection System is used to raise the temperature of the water in the rinse phase following both internationally recognised time temperature relationships and the A0 calculation.
The SI PCF System ensures all surfaces internal and external are exposed and are disinfected almost regardless of their length or bore. Unlike conventional washers, the Sonic Irrigator PCF delivers an exceptionally high pressure of wash fluid to the lumened instrument or device. Both the CPE™ (Cannulated Pulse Enhancement) and “Power Flush” systems have been scientifically tested to remove 92% of soluble residues in the first 20 seconds of the pre-wash phase, and the remainder of insoluble residues in the main wash phase.