- Used, Tested, working well
- Weight (kg) – 43
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 60 x 30 x 40
- 3 Phase, 32amp plug
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Does not have any leads or inclusions – Machine only
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. The XMT 350 CC/CV is the most popular model for its flexibility and simplicity.
Heavy Industrial Applications
- Truck/Trailer manufacturing Fabrication
- Repair shops
- Rental fleets
- Power generation plants
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Flux-cored (FCAW)
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging (CAC-A)
- Rated: 1/4-inch carbons
- Capable: 5/16-inch carbonsInput Power: Auto-LineTM, 208–575 V Requires 3- or 1-phase power
Output Range: 10–38 V, 15–425 A
Aux. Power (optional): 120 V, 10 amps