- Used: Tested & Working condition
- Based on our testing, the unit does build up some vacuum pressure… but an alarm sounds suggesting that it hasn’t built up enough vacuum pressure (probably due to worn out hoses / seals – please rever to images below
- We highly recommend that the unit is professionally serviced prior to production use
- The enclosure box to protect the power switch was accidentally damaged during decommisioning. The switch itself still works well but the enclosure will need replacing.
- 1000kg SWL
- 8 suction cups
- 3 phase, 10 amp
- Features parking stand & manual slide valve
- Has Busch Vacuum Pump – SV 1016 c 000
- Weight (kg) : 300 (approx)
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 400 x 125 x 107
Millsom / Schmalz VacuMaster 1000kg Vacuum Lifter – Sheet Metal – Small Leak – 21011815-4229DV
Video will open in a new window
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippet from https://www.schmalz.com/en-au/vacuum-lifters-and-crane-systems/vacuum-lifting-device-vacumaster/
The vacuum lifting device VacuMaster from Schmalz is the ultimate workhorse. Whether handling metal plates, wooden boards, plastic sheets, barrels, windows or glass sheets – the lifting devices tackle even the heaviest tasks with weights up to several tons. For applications where many hands would normally be required, the VacuMaster allows workpieces to be handled effortlessly by just a single operator while protecting the employee’s health.