- Used: Working condition
- Please refer to images for range of motion
- According to the notes on the scope, there is a “Hole in the skin of Insertion Tube”
- During the last disinfection cycle log, it detected a “minor endoscopic leak” but cycle continued
- We highly recommend that the unit is professionally serviced / repaired prior to production use
- Comes with Box
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
Snippet from https://medical.olympusamerica.com/products/flexible-cysto-nephroscope/hd-cyf-vh
The Olympus CYF-VH HD cysto-nephro videoscope is the first flexible endoscope of its kind to provide high-definition imaging in an endoscope this small. The videoscope’s Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) is 20% brighter than previous models, providing enhanced visualization of capillary networks and mucosal morphology. The scope features a variable stiffness shaft and a redesigned tip for enhanced performance and improved patient comfort. The videoscope is also available in models with a suction valve (CYF-VHA) and with reverse angulation (CYF-VHR).
Exceptional imaging: The scope delivers high-definition imaging in a small design along with Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) that is 20% brighter than previous models when used with the CLV-190 processor, enhancing visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface.
Improved tip design: A newly redesigned EvolutionTip incorporates smoother edges and also provides an increased light output of 150% compared to previous models.
Enhanced control and deflection: A variable stiffness shaft improves patient comfort and scope maneuverability, and the scope’s wide 120° field of view and improved deflection helps surgeons to see and treat all areas of the bladder with ease.