- Used: Power tested, no further testing
- Photos are a sample of one of the units
- Cosmetic conditions may vary
- 30 day return-to-base warranty
- Accessories – None
- Touch Screen does not appear to work. The item can still function by using to joystick controller
- Some units are missing the model tag and joystick cover. Does not effect the performance of the item. Can be easily replaced.
- The grill on the top of most of the monitors have cracked (Refer to images). This again does not effect the performance of the item.
- Some have scratches on the screens
- Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
- Most functions work as intended! Unable to fully test due to not having the necessary equipment!
- Software Sold AS IS (Refer to images)
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patients side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design. The IntelliVue MP60 and MP70 patient monitors are designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care; and cardiac care environments.
Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configuration; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and multi-lead arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor .
Smart prioritization of patient information
Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring to help reduce the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
Designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70).
Customized viewing options
View and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
IntelliVue comes with 10 pre-set screen configurations.
38cm (15) color XGA monitor display with 4, 6 or 8* waveforms is bright and easy to read.
No separate hard drive and no fan.
IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.