- Used: Tested & Working condition
- Comes with Foot Controller, Hoses and Cart
- Weight (kg) : 18
- Dimensions LWH (cm) : 46 x 37 x 150
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- This can be shipped without the cart to save on postage costs
- Please let us know if you would prefer this option when requesting your postage quote
Required Details for a Postage Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code? If international, please also provide the Country
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- Can you collect it from a local courier depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Snippet from – https://shop.didage.com/products/smith-nephew-tenet-spider-limb-positioner
The Spider Limb Positioner brings measurable traction and unimpeded access to your ankle, wrist and elbow procedures. The Spider Limb Positioner is a versatile system that allows for the easy intraoperative positioning and support of a patient’s limb for multiple joint procedures. Controlled with a simple foot pedal, the pneumatically powered arm maintains traction throughout the procedure and frees up an extra set of hands during surgery. The limb positioner is pneumatic and operates at 100 psi.