Used: Tested, working order
Photos are of the actual item
30 day return-to-base warranty
Contact us with a Suburb and Postcode for a tailored postage quote
Local pickup during business hours from Wacol 4076, QLD
This burnisher is in good working order with a minor issue
* The casing over the vacuum button has perished and the button is exposed. It still works but makes it a little harder to engage and disengage the vacuum function
* The handles have some cracks in the plastic – please see images
This machine will only come with what you see in the images – no additional attachments or accessories are included
Please be aware that freight for this may be expensive – Please contact us with the following information for a detailed freight quote:
* Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
* Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
* If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
* Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)