- Left Hand Unit (as per images)
- The arm rest condition may vary between units (some worn more than others)
- Photos are a sample of one of the units
- Cosmetic conditions may vary
- Has been disassembled for easy storage and freight
Please click below for a SAMPLE VIDEO
Successful buyer will need to arrange for a qualified technician to setup and install – No warranty will be offered if it is not installed by a qualified technician!
- Accessories – As per the images [OC-70 Ophthalmic Chair]
- Weight (kg) – 350
- Item is used but in working order when it was removed from service.
- This item was previously owned / used by a large retail optometry outlet before it had to close down due to a change in business direction.
- Additional photos are available upon request
Control panel with an easy access.
Equipped with an aluminium made pole to support the LED reading lamp, phoropter arm and projector arm. All adaptable in height and position.
Resistant base for the chair protected against scratches by a plastic polyurethane cover. Selection of wooden finishes are available. Superb cabling for data and power cables. Dedicated glass plate for customer frames. Standard trial lens drawer. Unit Base Both right and left units are available with tabletop elevation. Combination of two smooth and fast acting movements of tabletop (both rotation and sliding) which operate with electro-magnetic brake to place each instrument in the correct position.