- Used, Tested, working well
- Fair cosmetic condition
- Weight (kg) – 95
- Size/Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) – 110 x 68 x 140
- SWL – 227kg
- Actual model/configuration number: TMM4-EB
- This item does come with a warranty. Please refer to ‘postage, returns and payments’ section for more information
- Comes with the hand controller
- 2 small tears in upholstery of black leg cushion – See images
- Comes with battery [appears to hold charge well – sold AS IS, no warranty]
- No charger is included
Required Details for a Freight Quote:
- Suburb/town & Postcode/zip code?
- Is this a residential or commercial/business address?
- If commercial/business, is there a forklift to unload?
- Can you collect it from a local freight depot? (This is usually the cheapest option)
Please note: This below is not necessarily applicable to our chair as it is an older model and may not have all the features described below.
Taken from: https://www.drstoystore.com/product/transmotion-medical-tmm4-stretcher-chair/
The TMM4 is a treatment chair, transport device, procedure device, surgical table, recliner, and a stretcher, all in one (known as the Universal Care Platform). It helps reduce staff injury, patient fall risk, and improve patient throughput. Patients can go from admission to procedure, to discharge, all on one surface with no transfers.
Common Applications: Emergency/Triage, Radiology, ICU/CCU, Audiology, Dialysis, Endoscopy/G.I., ENT, Mammography, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Outpatient Surgery, Pre-Op/PACU, Rehab, Respiratory/Bronchoscopy, Safe Patient Handling, Transport, Wound Care, and more.
The TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair reduces occupational injuries and maximizes space for increased patient capacity. When in seated position, the TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
Battery operated controls provide exceptional powered positioning of back, leg, and height for safe patient transport and treatment. A manual quick release backrest is also included as a backup.
Auto-contour button automatically positions the chair from seated to the fully reclined position. A full Radiolucent Back Section allows for X-Ray, fluoroscopic, and C-arm radiologic procedures.
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for an unobstructed view of the patient.
- Cushioned Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life.
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions.
- Easy Mobility brake and steer caster system.
- Space saving footprint allows for more units to be available for patients, as well as easier storage. The TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
- Adjustable Seat Height (options): Hand control pendant makes it easy for the caregiver to adjust the patient’s seated chair height.
- Height of the chair adjusts from 21 to 29″.
- 20° Trendelenburg and 5° reverse Trendelenburg in stretcher position.
- 3″ longer wheelbase.
- Comfortable recline positioning.
- Brakes located in the middle.
- 73″ patient surface length.
Maximum Patient Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
Radiolucent Back: 20″ (W) x 25.5″ (H)
Height: 13″ (32 cm)
Length: 26″ (66 cm)
- Volts: 100 – 240 VAC.
- Current: 1.0 A (max)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- +24 V DC 1.5 a
- Max Power: 36 W